200 grams dark chocolate
100 grams butter
2 Tablespoons flour
6 Tablespoons peanut butter
100 grams powdered sugar
cocoa and powdered sugar for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 380F.
2. Spray with butter the cupcake molds.
3. Melt the butter and the chocolate.
4. Put in the mixer the eggs and sugar and mix them. Add the butter and the chocolate and the flour. Put half in the cupcake molds, then add some peanut butter and then put the other half of the mixture.
5. Bake them for 12-15 minutes.
6. You can dust them with powdered sugar and cocoa.