1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 cups water
5 tablespoon cocoa powder
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/4 cup Metaxa liquor
1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
1 cup chopped cookies
1 1/2 cups nuts ( walnuts, almonds, pecans)
5 cups dark chocolate drops melted
1. In a pan, we put the sugar, water, cocoa, and cinnamon and we boil them for five minutes.
2. We let it cool and then we add the Metaxa, the breadcrumbs, cookies, and nuts.
3. We mix them and then we form cookies with our hands.
4. We leave it in the fridge for 2 hours at least- or overnight.
5. We dip the cookies in the chocolate drops and let them cool.
6. We cover them in aluminum foil and put them in the fridge.