- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 cups heavy cream
- Melt the chocolate chips with 1/4 cup of the heavy cream by using a bain-marie: take a pot, fill it with water 3/4 of the way and bring it to a boil. Place a bowl on top of the pot and the water so that the bottom is submerged in the water. Add the chocolate chips and the heavy cream in a bowl. The boiling water will ensure your chocolate melts without burning.
- Let the mixture cool down.
- Using the mixer, beat the remaining two cups of the heavy cream until it forms soft peaks.
- Add the whipping cream gradually and mix with the chocolate mixture until everything is combined.
- Put the mousse into glasses and add some sprinkles, candies, mini waffles or fruit.
- Cover the mousse and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.