1/2 packet of phyllo dough
12 slices ham or turkey
12 slices gouda
1 cup crumbled feta
3 tablespoons ketchup
1 egg beaten
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/3 cup olive oil
sesame seeds for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F.
2. Thaw completely the phyllo dough.
3. In a bowl put the feta, egg and the spices and stir everything.
4. Oil the bottom and sides of a baking tray.
5. Unroll the phyllo dough from the plastic sleeve and place one by one sheet of phyllo on the tray. Sprinkle them with oil and put half of them before you put the filling.
6. Add the ketchup, the ham/ turkey slices and the gouda cheese.
7. Add the feta mixture.
8. Continue sprinkle the phyllo with olive oil and finish off with phyllo pastry sheets.
9. Brash the surface of the pie with some milk, cut it into pieces and put some sesame on top.
10. Bake for an hour, until golden and crispy.