ACTIVE TIME: 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 1 hour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 stick butter melted
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- juice from one lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Put all the ingredients in the mixer and mix until everything is combined and you have a non-sticky dough. Add more flour if needed.
- Cover the bowl and let the dough rest for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 380oF.
- Put some parchment paper in a cookie sheet.
- Form small balls/ cookies and place them in the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until golden.
- Let them cool down for 15-20 minutes and store them in a Tupperware container.